Price And Quantity
- Four Post Lift
- 10-50 Inch (in)
- 5-10 Millimeter (mm)
- 110-440 Volt
A jib crane is a type of crane that consists of a horizontal arm, known as a jib or boom, which is mounted on a vertical support structure. It is designed to lift and move heavy loads within a limited area. Jib cranes are commonly used in industrial settings, warehouses, construction sites, and manufacturing facilities. They provide efficient and precise lifting capabilities, allowing operators to position loads with ease. Jib cranes come in various configurations, including freestanding, wall-mounted, and floor-mounted options, to suit different space and operational requirements.
Q: What is a jib crane?
A: A jib crane is a type of crane that features a horizontal arm, called a jib or boom, which is mounted on a vertical support structure. It is used for lifting and moving heavy loads within a limited area.
Q: Where are jib cranes typically used?
A: Jib cranes are commonly used in industrial environments, warehouses, construction sites, and manufacturing facilities. They are ideal for tasks that require lifting and positioning heavy objects in a specific area or workspace.
Q: What are the benefits of using a jib crane?
A: Jib cranes offer several benefits, including:
- Efficient use of space: Jib cranes can be installed in areas with limited space, allowing for maximum utilization of the available workspace.
- Precise positioning: The horizontal arm of the jib crane enables precise lifting and positioning of loads, making them suitable for tasks that require accuracy.
- Versatility: Jib cranes can be customized with various attachments, such as electric hoists or chain hoists, to accommodate different lifting needs.
- Increased productivity: Jib cranes simplify and speed up material handling processes, leading to improved productivity and workflow efficiency.
- Enhanced safety: Jib cranes are designed with safety features, such as limit switches and overload protection, to ensure safe operations and prevent accidents.
Q: What are the weight lifting capacities of jib cranes?
A: The weight lifting capacities of jib cranes vary depending on the specific model and design. They can range from a few hundred kilograms to several metric tons. It is important to select a jib crane with a lifting capacity that matches your intended application and load requirements.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India